Unparalleled Power Density
Our patented 1-STEP technology is revolutionizing power conversion with an innovative circuit solution that uniquely achieves 3-phase active power factor correction, power regulation and electrical isolation in a single conversion step.
Engineered to deliver improved conversion efficiency and power density in a simplified topology, 1-STEP ac-to-dc power converter solution reduces weight, size, cost, complexity and risk for mission-critical applications.
When compared to traditional 3-phase AC-to-DC converters, this represents a huge step forward in efficiency and performance. The innovative design of these solutions allows them to achieve conversion in a single component compared to three which are requirements in conventional methods. First and foremost, this means our units are more efficient and offer higher power power density. 1-Step is designed to work in today’s more challenging military and commercial avionic applications, delivering greater output and contributing less weight.
The qualities these modules offer makes them ideal for use in demanding environments such as those encountered by heavy-lift military aircraft.
1-STEP can be scaled up in parallel to meet any output need such as those required by high-power systems found in next-generation military and commercial aerospace platforms. To learn more about any of these solutions, download their datasheets.
- Rated at 1,500W (5.5A) steady state with overload to 3 kW for 3 minutes
- 3-phase, 400 Hz to a regulated and isolated 270 VDC
- Short circuit protection
- Stiff dynamic load response
- Low output voltage ripple of 0.4%
- Low weight at 2.4 lbs
Fill out the form below to download PS1500 Datasheet
- Rated at 2,600W (9.6A) output power
- 3-phase, 400 Hz aircraft power to regulated & isolated 270 VDC output
- Unity power factor
- Less than 2% total harmonic distortion
- Low in-rush current
Fill out the form below to download PS2600 Datasheet
- Rated at 3,500W (28 VDC, 125 A) output power
- 3-phase 115 VAC, 50 Hz to 800 Hz
- Qualified for rotary applications
- < 2% total harmonic distortion
- 35% smaller than competitive offerings
- 30% lighter in weight than competitive offerings
Fill out the form below to download PS3500
- Unparalleled Power Density
- <2% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Wild Frequency Input
- 500W to 150kW Output Power
- Near Unity Power Factor
- Output Voltage Stepped Up or Down
- High Reliability
- Inherent Load Sharing