Flo-Fit® Alignment Fitting
Marotta’s Flo-Fit is a patented fitting that eliminates pipe alignment problems, reduces stress and provides a leak-free assembly unaffected by shock, vibration or thermal distortion. The aligning stud of the Flo-Fit pivots freely and smoothly over the highly polished ball socket allowing 3.5° swing from center.
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Life Support Systems
- Fuel Oil Controls
- Maneuverability Controls
- Seawater Systems
- Recovery/Launch Systems
- Propulsion Controls
- Weapons Systems
- 3.5º deflection from center in any quadrant
- Pipe sections/components are easily removed with out bending or stress
- Non-restricted flow path
- Compact size for simplified installation and handling, reduces space and weight requirements
- Line pressures up to 10,000 psig
- Burst 4:1
- Seals of Buna N, Teflon, Copper, etc.
- Materials – 300 & 400 series stainless and other weldable materials available on request
- Butt or socket weld ends.
MARGIN FOR MISALIGNMENT: Tangent of angle time pipe length equals inches of misalignment from center; i.e. misalignment in 10 feet of pipe approximately 7 inches from center