MPACT Pneumatic Ejection
High Pressure Release System for Single and Multi-Station Bomb Racks and Launchers
The MPACT® airborne high-pressure pneumatic weapon ejection/release system provides a continuous source of high-pressure pure air for accurate weapon separation, every time. Compact, clean and lightweight, these systems can be installed in the bomb rack, weapons bay or wing pylons.
- Four stage single or double micro-compressor
- Operating pressure: 5880 psig
- Flow rate: 6-7 SLPM to 12-14 SLPM
- Motor drive output to 800W, 1200W peak, sensorless
- Extensive BIT and reporting
- Digital CANBus
- Three phase, 400 HZ, 115 VAC
- Qualified software
- System power consumption up to 500 to 800 VA
- Meets EMI and harmonic suppression requirements
- Cost efficient and reusable, there’s no need to replace squibs after each mission.
- Clean air powers the rack, eliminating pyrotechnic residue and the need for cleaning
- Reduces logistics by eliminating the need to acquire and store pyrotechnics
- Higher ejection force allows release of stores at higher speeds
- Pneumatic power provides consistent shot-to-shot ejection profiles
- Continuous supply of high pressure pure air, ensuring combat readiness
Why Choose Marotta?
We have earned a reputation for quality in some of the world’s most demanding and mission-critical industries. Our control systems expertise has made us a trusted partner for manufacturers serving the aerospace, military and marine sectors. Since 1943, we have provided innovation, precision and quality in everything we do. We’re dedicated to ensuring the success of our customers’ technology no matter what the conditions or applications, with world-class support and a diverse product portfolio. We never rest when it comes to developing the most forward-thinking designs found anywhere in the marketplace. If you want to learn more about our capabilities and how they can be put to good use in your offerings, reach out and speak with one of our helpful representatives today.