Customized Manifold Configurations
We integrate the functionality of a wide range of components into a single manifold, providing the flexibility to match products to specific requirements for efficiency and ease of maintenance. Our offerings range from a simple single inlet to multiple outlets, to multi-chambered flow control units including integral valves and interfaced to electronic networks.
Each manifold type is capable of numerous pressure settings that can be customized to meet specific flow requirements. Marotta engineers can also help meet pressure requirements outside the scope of MIL-V specs.
- High-Pressure Pneumatic Systems
- Gas Reducing Systems
- Pressure Regulation
- Launching Systems
- Propulsion Systems
- Quieting Manifold Systems
Singlet Inlet to Multi-Chambered Manifolds
Pressure Reducing Valve Manifolds are of single block or “building block” construction, and all valving is plug-in type. Reliable and easy to maintain, these manifolds are designed to accommodate several features and are manufactured to MIL-V-24272.
- Complete manifold system, with several valve and regulator components
- Reduced installation costs with only one inlet and outlet connection
- Maintenance costs reduced with easy replacement of cartirdge components
- Greater configuration control
- Fewer leak pahts with only two piping connections
- Space-saving design
- Quieting manifold
- Inlet shut-off valving
- Outlet shut-off valving
- Filter bleed
- Pressure reducers
- Pressure relief valves
- Inlet, outlet and relief discharge ports